Question:

Why is everything on my Lg Verizon wireless phone backwards and upside down how do I fix it?

Answer:

The ribbon that the screen attaches to the board in the phone is damaged , time for a new screen.

More Info:

Verizon

Cellco Partnership, doing business as Verizon Wireless, is the largest mobile network operator in the United States, providing wireless services to 118.194 million subscribers as of Q2 2013. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the company was formed as a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Bell Atlantic (renamed Verizon Communications) and global British telecommunications company Vodafone. Verizon Communications holds 55 percent ownership and Vodafone holds the remaining 45 percent of the joint venture. On September 2, 2013, Verizon Communications announced that it had agreed to buy Vodafone's stake for $130 billion in a deal expected to close by the first quarter of 2014. With this deal the company becomes a division of Verizon Communications.

Vodafone

Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ, NASDAQ: VZ), branded as Verizon (pronounced /vərˈzən/ və-RY-zən), is an American broadband and telecommunications company and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It started in 1983 as Bell Atlantic (based in Philadelphia) with a footprint covering New Jersey to Virginia and emerged as part of the 1984 breakup of AT&T into seven "Baby Bells." In 1997, Bell Atlantic merged with another Regional Bell Operating Company, NYNEX, based in New York City with a footprint spanning from New York to Maine. The combined company kept the Bell Atlantic name. In 2000, Bell Atlantic merged with former independent phone company GTE, and adopted the name "Verizon", a portmanteau of veritas (Latin for "truth") and horizon. The company's headquarters are located in the Verizon Building at 140 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City.

farming, forestry, and fishing: 0.7% manufacturing, extraction, transportation, and crafts: 20% managerial, professional, and technical]disambiguation needed[: 37% sales and office: 24% other services: 18% (2009)

Main data source: CIA World Fact Book

Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems, typically also including passive electrical components and based on printed circuit boards. The term denotes a broad engineering field that covers important subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others.]verification needed[

The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is one of the most important and influential organizations for electronics engineers.

Telephony Health Medical Pharma Lg
News:


Related Websites:


Terms of service | About
173