What type of printers do Architects and Engineers use to print large drawings and designs? -Evei?


Architects typically work with large-format drawings on 24 by 36-inch or larger paper. Most architectural firms have their own large-format printers or plotters to print and copy computer-generated drawings.

Semantic Tags:

Inkjet printer Plotter Architectural drawing Computer printers Office equipment Media technology Technology Printer Entertainment Culture Printing Technology Internet Hospitality Recreation

Related Websites:

Terms of service | About