What license is required in CA to drive a full 12 passenger van?


The California Vehicle Code requires someone driving a 10- or more passenger van (driver included) to have a Commercial Driver’s License with proper endorsements, and if transporting school age children (K-12) a School Bus Driver Certificate also.

Semantic Tags:

Driver's license Bus driver School bus Van Driving licence in Canada Driver's license in the United States Traffic law Commercial driver's license Commercial Driver driver School Bus Driver Driving Transport Disaster Accident Law Crime Education Disaster Accident Law Crime

Related Websites:

Terms of service | About