Party City (253) 859-9399 26225 104th Ave Se, Kent, WA
Washington State Route 515
Lake Meridian is a fresh water lake located in the city of Kent, Washington. One of only four lakes in King County allowing motorized boating, Lake Meridian is an urban lake, surrounded by homes and located just off the Kent-Kangley Road on Kent's East Hill.
Fed primarily by fresh water springs at the west end of the lake, Lake Meridian empties at the east end of the lake into a small stream that eventually connects to the Little Soos Creek, which in turn eventually feeds into the larger Green River via a number of other streams and eventually ends up in Elliott Bay. Lake Meridian is a recreation area offering fishing, boating, canoeing and a variety of water sports. Patrolled in the summer months by the Kent Police Department boat cruisers, Lake Meridian is part of the City of Kent's Lake Meridian Park, which is visited by thousands each Summer season.]citation needed[
New York City Subway
State Route 515 (SR 515) is a 7.86-mile-long (12.65 km) state highway in the U.S. state of Washington serving King County. The highway travels north from SR 516 east of Kent to Renton, intersecting Interstate 405 (I-405) and ending at SR 900. Originally signed as Secondary State Highway 5C (SSH 5C) in 1937, the highway was established during the 1964 highway renumbering and expanded to its current four-lane width in the 1960s.
Kent is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the largest city in Portage County. It is located along the Cuyahoga River in Northeast Ohio on the western edge of the county. The population was 28,904 in the 2010 Census and 29,807 in the 2012 estimate. The city is counted as part of the Akron Metropolitan Statistical Area and the larger Cleveland-Akron-Canton Combined Statistical Area.
Part of the Connecticut Western Reserve, Kent was settled in 1805 and was known for many years as Franklin Mills. Settlers were attracted to the area due to its location along the Cuyahoga River as a place for water-powered mills. Later development came in the 1830s and 1840s as a result of the village's position along the route of the Pennsylvania and Ohio Canal. Leading up to the American Civil War, Franklin Mills was noted for its activity in the Underground Railroad. With the decline of the canal and the emergence of the railroad, the village became the home of the Atlantic and Great Western Railroad maintenance shops through the influence of Marvin Kent. In 1864 the village was renamed Kent in honor of and in gratitude for Marvin Kent's efforts. Today Kent is a college town best known as the home of the main campus of Kent State University, founded in 1910, and as the site of the 1970 Kent State shootings.