- What element is used in car batteries - Answers.com
... and the battery uses Water (H2O) sulfate (SO4) Improve answer. ... What elements are used in batteries? lithium. What element used in storage battery?
- Gallium Sulfate Solution Ga2(SO4)3 | AMERICAN ELEMENTS ...
GALLIUM SULFATE SYNONYMS; Digallium trisulfate, gallium trisulfate, Gallium sulfate (3:2), Gallium sulfate, Gallium(III) sulfate, Gallium(3+) sulfate
- What does iron and sulfuric acid make - Answers.com
When it is dissolved in Water, it produces Sulfuric acid. SO3 + H2O ... (SO4)3 + 3H2. What element makes sulfuric acid ... What is sulfuric acid used to make ...
- Sulfate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... sulfate, used with sulfuric acid in a ... Sulfate aerosols can act as cloud condensation nuclei and this leads to greater numbers of smaller droplets of water.
- Jiskha Homework Help - Search: Al2(SO4)3
A sample of aluminum sulfate 18-hydrate, Al2(SO4)3 · 18 H2O, ... have a 35 degree change in the freezing point of water. soultes are: Al2(SO4), ... in car batteries.