- What does iron and sulfuric acid make - Answers.com
When it is dissolved in Water, it produces Sulfuric acid. SO3 + H2O ... (SO4)3 + 3H2. What element makes sulfuric acid ... What is sulfuric acid used to make ...
- What element is used in car batteries - Answers.com
... and the battery uses Water (H2O) sulfate (SO4) Improve answer. ... What elements are used in batteries? lithium. What element used in storage battery?
- 14 - PERIODIC TRENDS IN THE MAIN GROUP ELEMENTS
Lithium is used to make lightweight batteries such as those ... to form aluminum sulfate, Al2(SO4)3, which is used in water ... other elements to make ...
- Sulphuric Acid - University College Cork
H2SO4 ==> 2 H(+) + SO4 ... can be prepared by direct combination of the elements using a platinum catalyst. ... If this is treated with Water, H2O and warmed, Ethanol
- Gallium Sulfate Solution Ga2(SO4)3 | AMERICAN ELEMENTS ...
GALLIUM SULFATE SYNONYMS; Digallium trisulfate, gallium trisulfate, Gallium sulfate (3:2), Gallium sulfate, Gallium(III) sulfate, Gallium(3+) sulfate