What do you call it when your knee (BALL in socket) joint pops out of place then goes right back it to place?


It sounds like you had a partial disclocation of the knee which would be called subluxation. Thanks for using AnswerParty!!

Semantic Tags:

Orthopedic surgery Vertebral column Joint dislocation Vertebral subluxation Shoulder problem Human Interest subluxation Medicine Anatomy Joints Contortion Knee Sports

Related Websites:

Terms of service | About