If the father of my child didn't sign the birth certificate does he still pay child support?


If the father does not sign the birth certificate then you can take him to court to force him to pay child support.

Semantic Tags:

Family law Human behavior Child support Birth certificate Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories Open adoption Vital statistics Human Interest Family Behavior Father Divorce Marriage Social Issues Law Crime Law Crime

Related Websites:

Terms of service | About