If i have thrush should i go to a doctor or dentist for treatment?


Yes go to the dr so that a prescription can be prescribed. You may get a drug called mycelex or a oral liquid

Semantic Tags:

Pharmaceutical sciences Clinical pharmacology Medical prescription Patient safety Medications used in dentistry and periodontics Prescription medication Human Interest thrush Pharmacology Medicine Drugs Ketones Health Medical Pharma Social Issues mycelex dentist for treatment

Related Websites:

Terms of service | About