Can you call the cops on people for loud music at 12 am?


Yes, you can call the police to complain about loud music and partying late at night if the noise dstubed you. You may want to go talk to your neighbors first. It is nicer that way since you still have to live next to this person.

Semantic Tags:

Loud music Noise pollution Music industry Human Interest Noise Loud Entertainment Culture

Related Websites:

Terms of service | About